Returns & Refunds
- Visa fees are 100% refundable if the visa application has not been processed or canceled by us. If the application has been processed or sent to Canada immigration, then it is not possible to cancel or get refund.
- After submission of an application, if you wish to cancel and get refund before submission to Canada Immigration, please e-mail us as soon as possible to [email@example.com]. Please note that, cancelation and refund processing will have a USD $10 fee which will be deducted from the application fees.
- Visa fees are non-refundable if the application has been refused by Canada Immigration / Embassy / High Commission.
- Visa fees are non-refundable if you chose not to use your visa.
- In the event of extra documents / information requested by Canada Immigration / Embassy / High Commission, the applicant must provide those. If you wish to withdraw the application, you visa fees are non-refundable.
- If you made a double payment or multiple payments for the same application due to a system error, please email us with the full details and we will make refund of the excess fees.